Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Floods Have Hit

As a flood of support and outpouring comes toward our family prior to the airing of "live for the moment", unfortunately, we've also had a flood and outpouring of water from our upstairs bathroom down into the ceiling of our family room.
In so many ways God tests us each day, and yet, here again, is another one of those tests. Julie and I were mad, blamefull and overall very unpleasant during the whole ordeal. It could have been a lot worse if I had been trying to explain to Julie or anyone else with able hands where the water valve was. As it happened, I was able to get to it and have my nine-year-old help me pull the panel off. Now, the carpet has been pulled back, the pad has been cut away and two of the drywall sheets have been pulled off the ceiling. In the end, the worst thing may be some cuping of the wood floor upstairs. What seems so bad at first, may not be that bad with the proper perspective.

Today I am doing phone interviews with www.Zap2It.com, www.RealityNewsOnline.com, www.TVGuide.com

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the heads up. I'm already on it and have been for about three and half years.I am in direct contact with nuance and receive the latest professional versions.

    * This was dictated with Dragon Naturally Speaking ver. 10 Pro speech recognition software. Please excuse any "Speakos" I may have made. :-)

    ReplyDelete